Individuals and Families
Individuals and families face a myriad of decisions concerning how their resources are deployed and invested. We understand that each individual and each family has distinctive values, priorities, and ideas of what success – and significance – mean.
Our approach for these clients is to join their professional advisory team and collaborate toward a common goal. This includes their accountant and attorney, as well as other important decision makers or even representatives from the charities they support.
Areas of Concern for Individuals and Families:
- Understanding and Managing Investment Risk
- Reducing /Managing Income Taxes
- Impacting Heirs Based on Decisions Made Today
- Leaving a Legacy
- Having Adequate Medical Coverage
- Prospect of Outliving Money
- Planning for the "What Ifs"